Government Funded organisations
Contracts and documents typical to Government Funded organisations (for example entities in the Not-For-Profit sector) include:
- Funding Agreements, Financial Statements and Annual Information Statement
- Strategic plans and program plans
- Annual reports and donor reports
- Governing Documents (e.g. Charter, Object and Constitution)
- Operating policies and procedures
- Memoranda of Understanding
- Monitoring and Evaluation Reports
- Corporate Governance
Registered & Vocational Training entities require management of compliance issues, contracts and documents involving:
Mismanagement of key obligations can have serious consequences. Significant time, financial penalties and opportunity costs can be incurred when entities are not compliant or ‘audit-ready’.
mycontracts™ can assist Government Regulated and funded organisations, such as Not-For-Profit organisations and Registered & Vocational Training entities which operate in highly regulated environments, with management of their contracts, documents, audit trail, compliance and ‘real-time’ contract requirements.